AREVA’s team invests significantly for the long-term value of your plant. We provide experienced, dedicated people and the latest innovations in chemistry to deliver greater reliability and increased performance. In fact, our new Chemistry & Materials Center (CMC) lab will launch a new era in plant chemistry performance and reliability. As your one-stop chemistry resource for both off-the-shelf and tailored solutions, the lab will also feature specialty testing capabilities to address specific customer needs, including regulatory and materials performance issues.
- AREVA ‘s CMC Lab will provide routine, emergent and specialized chemistry, corrosion and metallurgical testing plus analysis support for operating nuclear power plants.
- The CMC lab will support internal AREVA production, research and development for projects across several product lines to enhance our product and service innovations for customers.
- Our 8,000 square-foot, two-story building has several laboratories.
- Using only the latest equipment and leading-edge technologies, the CMC lab will analyze radioactive and non-radioactive samples of solids, liquids and gases from all locations in both PWR and BWR plants.
- AREVA is staffing the laboratory with industry-leading technical experts in power plant chemistry and corrosion control.
- High-quality, on-time delivery of lab results will complement current AREVA engineering solutions for routine and long-term customer needs, whether servicing existing plants or preparing for the design and construction of new plants.