Internet Disclaimer Policy
Information, recommendations, information, charts, photographs, images, texts, video sequences, with or without sound, and other materials accessible (the "Information") available on the “us.areva.com” website ("Web site ") are offered in utmost good faith.
This Information is believed to be correct and complete as of the date you view it, however :
- AREVA Enterprises Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates (together "AREVA" or "Company") make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of this Information. You assume the entire risk deeming on this Information to be reliable.
- The Information is not to be construed as recommendations to use any information, product, process, equipment, or formulation that conflicts with any patent, copyright, or registered trademark.
- The Company make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that any use of this Information will not infringe on any patent, copyright or trademark.
- The Company make no representation or warranty, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use or of any other nature are made with respect to this Information or to any product referred to in this Information.
Under no circumstances will the Company or subcontractors be held responsible for damages of any nature, direct or indirect, resulting from the content or use of this Web site and/or one of the linked websites (including access or inability to access any one of these websites), including, but not limited to, loss of use, financial or commercial loss, loss of software and/or data, particularly on the user’s computer
Users of the “us.areva.com” website assume all responsibility for their use of the Web site
Change to the Site
No undertaking is made under any circumstances by the Company to update or correct Information distributed on its Web sites.
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, discontinue or permanently cancel the Web site's operation or portions thereof, at any time and from time to time without notice and without incurring any obligations
• 1. Copyright
All the Information on this Web site is the property of the Company , or a third party having authorized the Company for restricted use, and is governed by copyright laws at the time they are made available to the public on this Web site.
For this reason, any partial or total reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation of the Web site website or one or more of its components or Information by any means (including transfer to another website) without the prior written authorization of the Company is strictly prohibited (with the exception of copies for private use)
• 2. Protected Names
Unless otherwise mentioned, all corporate names, logos, and Registered® and Trademark™ products mentioned appearing on the Web site are owned by the Company. They may not be used without the prior written agreement of the Company.
• 3. Commitment of the user
Each surfer to the Company web sites, who provides information to the Company, grants the Company full transfer rights relevant to such information, and authorizes the Company to make use thereof as the Company may deem fit. The information provided by visitors will be considered as non-confidential and must be accurate, lawful and non-detrimental to third party interests.
By using this Web site, each user agrees that he will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of your use of this Web site, his breach or alleged breach of this legal notice, and/or his breach or alleged violation of the patent, copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and, in such case, the user shall agree to cooperate with the Company's defense of such claim
• 4. Hypertext links
In no event will the Company be responsible for the content of the sites it links to. These links are made available as a service to users of the Company web sites. Decision to activate these links is placed under the sole and entire responsibility of the visitor.
• 5. Cautionary factors that may affect future results
The documents on this site may contain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations, business, strategy and plans of the company. In particular, statements using the words "expects", "anticipates", and similar expressions, and statements referring to management goals and objectives are forward-looking by nature.
The purpose of this Web site is to promote communication and facilitate the company's external relations.
Personal data collected
In order to answer questions or requests from users of the Web site, respond to job applications submitted spontaneously or in response to published job offers, manage public communications systems, better understand users so as to improve the quality of services offered on the website, and send users a periodic newsletter, press releases, and publications, the Company may need to request personal information such as an email address, either on an optional or required basis. The information will be obtained and treated in a manner respectful of the user’s privacy and the law. It will be recorded for specific and legitimate purposes and will be used solely for these purposes. The information requested will be sufficient, relevant, and not excessive for these purposes. Precautions will be taken to protect the security of this data so that it will not be damaged, altered, destroyed, or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
Data such as email addresses and/or personal information collected in this way on the Web Site is entered voluntarily by users in order to access certain services offered on the website, such as discussion forums, job offers, periodic newsletters, press releases, and the Company publications, with the exception of IP addresses, which are recorded automatically.
The Company is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all information recorded or entered on the website. User addresses and data are never visible to other parties, unless the user has expressly chosen to state his or her identity by signing a forum or article comment, or if the user has used his or her real name as a username in the discussion areas.
Who uses this personal data?
Personal Data is collected in order to:
- allow the Company to answer requests made by users of the Web site, particularly in regard to job applications submitted spontaneously or in response to job and internship offers, as well as to contact users by email to inform them about certain subjects,
- provide users with access to certain interactive areas of the Web site,
- send the Company publications to users upon their request,
- send the Company press releases to users upon their request,
- permit the general functioning of the website.
- Whom to contact regarding personal data
Any questions relating to personal data should be addressed to the Company’s Corporate Communications Department by mail:
AREVA Inc. Corporate Communications Department
7207 IBM Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Personal data relating to you will only be used in the following conditions:
1. Data is collected and processed according to the applicable legal requirements and professional standard.
2. It is held for specifically identified, legitimate purposes and used only for such purposes. Data held shall be sufficient, relevant and not in excess of what is strictly necessary for the intent purpose.
3. Data is updated on a regular basis.
4. The user has access to this data and is entitled to have it modified or deleted upon demand addressed to the Corporate Communications Department by land or electronic mail (mailto:ArevaNA.Webmaster@areva.com). All user requests will be processed within a one-month time-scale.
5. Precautions are taken to ensure that this data does not get damaged, modified, destroyed or transmitted to unauthorized third parties.
Personal data that may be communicated to you within the framework of your right of access to it. You must treat it as personal and confidential.
Our internet website is free and does not require access rights.
The Company does, log all traffic to its site. This enables the Company to optimize the site by keeping track of the most-visited pages and by noting how long visitors stay on-line. Data archived in this way does not reveal your personal identity through your name or e-mail address.