AREVA Clean Energy Supplier Network
Develop partnerships to expand clean energy manufacturing and ...
• Generate clean energy jobs
• Expand the global supply chain
• Supply Americans with clean energy solutions made in the U.S.A.
Communicate the benefits beyond safe, cost-effective, clean energy to suppliers, policymakers, students and neighbors, including ...
• Creating thousands of high-paying jobs in the project community
• Enabling the addition of thousands of high-paying jobs at state and regional manufacturing companies
• Supporting clean energy education opportunities and partnerships with universities, community colleges, and vocational schools
• Increasing local, state and federal tax revenues
The U.S. nuclear energy industry is dedicated to applying lessons learned from the events at Fukushima Daiichi to enhance safety and emergency preparedness at America’s 104 nuclear reactors. Get updated information about lessons learned from NEI's Safety First website. Ask questions about the current status of the Daiichi site and participate in online discussions on the AREVA U.S. Blog at www.us.arevablog.com.
In the News
AREVA Supplier Information
To become an AREVA Supplier, please complete the online Prospective Supplier Questionnaire (link below). All companies must complete the questionnaire for consideration by AREVA Procurement.
Supplier Principles of Conduct
All approved AREVA Suppliers must join AREVA in adhering to the Nuclear Power Plant Exporters' Principles of Conduct
Prior U.S. Supplier Days