Join the online energy conversation with AREVA in North America!
The energy sector—nuclear energy in particular—is a source of ongoing debate. The general public is interested in energy and the challenges it poses for the future, and seeks greater transparency. As current energy challenges engage each and every one of us, they merit an honest and frank conversation which we invite you to take part through our social media platforms.
AREVA Inc. North America
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AREVAinc
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1895116&trk=hb_side_g
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AREVAus
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AREVAmultimedia/playlists - AREVA U.S.
AREVA Resources Canada
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arevaresources
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/arevaresources
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/arevaresources
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AREVACanada
- Job Tweets
The energy sector—nuclear energy in particular—is a source of ongoing debate. As current energy challenges engage each and every one of us, they merit an honest and frank conversation---which we invite you to take part through our social media platforms.
To ensure the dialogue remains open and respectful, we recommend these best practices:
- Add something new to the debate by expressing a well-articulated and structured argument.
- Respect other users’ opinions and contributions and the prior exchanges posted on the topic.
- Make sure your comments are relevant to the topic and the discussion thread. Avoid off-topic comments.
Avoid the following in your posts:
- Detrimental content, including that of an offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, or racist nature.
- Content condoning crimes against humanity, or incites hatred or violence against individuals or entities.
- Statements that infringe on copyright laws, intellectual property rights, personal privacy, personal data protection, or those that violate current legislation or regulations.
- Content of a pornographic nature, or that is contrary to accepted standards of good behaviour and law and order.
- Hypertext links (URLs) in your messages to sites containing the prohibited content described above.
AREVA encourages open and transparent dialogue, and therefore, does not strictly limit comments. However, the moderators reserve the right to remove without notice posts (messages, commentary, photos, videos) that violate these guidelines.