Alloy 600: Integrated Materials Degradation Solutions
Comprehensive repair technologies
From weld overlays to machining services, from our industry-best tooling to material remediation and virtually all types of repairs for components and internals, AREVA has everything you need. We provide timely solutions backed by the latest global research.
- Mini-ID Temper Bead (IDTB) for Bottom-Mounted Nozzle (BMN) & Pressurizer Heater Nozzle Integrity
- Comprehensive Repair Technology (from Weld Overlays and Inlays to Machining Technology)
- Remote-Controlled In-Pipe Manipulators
- High-Deposition Welding for Reduced Overlay Schedules
- Welding & Engineered Machining Services
- Tooling for a Variety of PWR and BWR Repair Services
- Bottom Mounted Instrumentation Nozzles
- Branch Connection Welds
- Core Flood
- Hot Leg / Cold Leg
- Pressurizer Heater (IDTB)
- Reactor Coolant Pumps
- Reactor Vessel Head Penetration Nozzles
- Reactor Vessel Heads (IDTB)
- Reactor Vessel Primary Nozzles
- Small Bore Nozzles (Mini-IDTB)
- Steam Generator Bowl Drains
Features & Benefits:
- Offering the broadest range of experience combined with the latest technology for dependable performance and reliability.
- Validity of our repair processes has been acknowledged by the NRC, ensuring that all of your tasks conform to the ASME code and regulatory standards.
- Your outage schedule is safe with our high-quality services and fully-qualified tooling.
- Personnel dose rates, inspection time, and repair duration are substantially minimized by utilizing remotely controlled operations.
- Complete engineering analyses help tailor optimum solutions for your specific needs, while ensuring compliance with ASME standards and NRC safety analysis requirements.
- You have our assurance of thorough testing and qualification of tools on full-sized mockups – prior to arrival on site.
We can bundle your services to maximize value or provide stand-alone options