Closure & Nozzle Dam Maintenance
AREVA teams bring flexibility, experience and best practices for Closure & Nozzle Dam Maintenance
AREVA crews perform removal / installation, equipment refurbishment, procedures and other related tasks. Equipment and procedures are available for contingency tasks.
- Flange or seating surface machining
- Stuck stud removal
- Helicoil or threaded insert installation
- Install / remove / fabricate FME covers
AREVA's approach includes inspection of closure surfaces, gaskets, seating surfaces, studs / nuts or bolts, and mating surfaces. Engineering evaluation / calculation can be provided through home office support.
Nozzle Dam Maintenance
AREVA has key experts that have installed and removed > 600 nozzle dams of various designs.
- Provide qualified personnel to refurbish, install, monitor and remove nozzle dams
- Install / remove drain plugs
- Install / remove FME covers as required